Senior Marketing Associate
Penn Capital is seeking a Senior Marketing Associate professional to join its Marketing Team. The Senior Marketing Associate plays a key role within the Penn Capital Marketing team to execute strategic marketing projects for the promotion of Penn Capital, its proprietary registered and private funds, and its investment strategies. In partnership with the Directors of the Marketing, Business Development and Portfolio Management teams (the Teams), the Senior Marketing Associate will undertake projects, both small and large, from development to completion, while managing and effectively contributing to the day-to-day marketing functions that support Penn Capital’s business development functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications/Design, Business, Finance or a related field
- Working knowledge of asset management industry regulatory requirements (ex. FINRA and SEC requirements as it pertains to development and publishing of public content)
- Strong written communication, proofing, and editing skillset
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in marketing and content creation
- Demonstrable ability to manage and lead multiple projects with minimal supervision while adhering to deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Work collaboratively. Ability to work as a team player who treats colleagues with the highest level of respect and professionalism to develop and create marketing collateral and content for distribution.
- Ability to bring enthusiasm, a positive attitude and problem-solving skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Experience with or ability to understand investment products and strategies with a focus on credit-related strategies such as high yield bonds, loans, and levered equities, as well as strong knowledge of products such as separately managed accounts, registered mutual funds, model and wrap products, and limited partnerships
- Creative skills are highly desired
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creator
- Knowledge of, and prior experience with, complex systems including Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, Advent APX, eVestment Omni, FactSet, Salesforce/Pardot, and Seismic (preferred)
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint)
- Basic vendor management skills
Contact Information: To apply for a position at Penn Capital please forward your cover letter, including salary or compensation expectations, along with a professional resume to email@example.com. Only submissions with an attached resume will be considered.
Penn Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer